1. The body is a self-healing and self-regulating organism.
2. The nerve system controls and coordinates all of the functions in the body.
3. Any interference with the nerve system inhibits the body's ability to regulate and heal itself.
4. Interference to the nerve system is most commonly caused by misalignment of the bones of the spine called "subluxations."
5. "Subluxations" are most often caused by slips and falls, car accidents, stress, poor posture, poor sleep habits, sports impacts, birth process, etc.
6. Maintaining a healthy and well-aligned spine enhances the body's ability to get and stay well.
Conditions That May Indicate You Have Subluxation
Headaches, neck pain, fatique, joint pain, sciatica, learning disorders and many more.