- Hershey High School Hershey, PA
- Harrisburg Area Community College Harrisburg, PA
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Davenport, IA
- Christian Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- ICA Pediatric Council
- Chiropractic Fellowship of Pennsylvania
Special Honors, Degrees, Certifications
Dr. Niedwick has a Bachelor's in Health Sciences and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. She Graduated Cum Laude in 1995. She also completed a three year post-graduate course and passed the National Board in Chiropractic Pediatrics making her a Diplomate in the Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics (D.I.C.C.P.). This special degree makes her a specialist in caring for pregnant women, infants and children. She is the only one in South Certral PA with this degree. She is also certified in the "Webster Technique," a unique techique for caring for expectant mothers.
Her passion is to serve God and inspire others to be well naturally, grow closer to God and have more joy. She enjoys spending time with her family, reading books on faith and wellness, and scrapbooking. She is a native of Hershey, PA and currently lives in the area with her husband and four children.